CYA SYAHIRA

Friday, April 1, 2011

Membeli belah.

Es0k iaitu hari sabtu..
Apa erkk yang tersangat istimewa hari esok??
Anda pikirkan dan kalau betul senyum seorang diri sudahlah erk..
hehehhee hahhahaa
Esok nak turun KL..
Sebenarnyer esok pagi saya ada test..
Tapi What i am doing right now??
ONLINE bebeyh..hahahaha
Yesterday my mum had called me and he asked me what time i finish my exam..
And i said maybe around 11 am..
And then she asked me if i want to follows my family to go to wedding ceremony..
And she also said if i go with her go to ceremony..
Probably my family will go to KL after that ler..
And for sure la i willing to say YES than NO right??
hahahaha..
Gile Shooping K0t..Ikot keturunan mana tah..
hahha
S0 What are you waiting for??
shooopppinggggg!!!!
But wait finish your test first lah...
Alooooo so in hardships and uncomfortable...:(


Tengah sedih nih..Esok ada exam..
I really dont want to..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home